Japanese hair straightening

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by blabla 18 yrs ago
Hello, can any one give one or many good adresses

in hong-kong to do safe and very good quality

Japanese hair straightening.also do you know if it

is ok to do it if i had coloring my hair 6 months

ago.And last can pregnant can do japanese hair straightening.

Thanks for your help

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
miss_puff 18 yrs ago
Hair Strainghtening is so affordable now. Thanks to the Japanese, I really enjoy the innovation!! I have naturally wavy hair. And god knows how i look in this humid place!! For the past 4 years or so, i've had it done every 9 months or so. It all depends how long you carry your hair. If it's long, your root will not be wavy because of the weight of your long hair.... Anyway... I just wanna tell you , that it's getting so popular now that it's hard to get it done wrong. You can just go in any salon, talk to the stylist, see how comfortable you feel.. and TA-DA! It doesnt need to be expensive. I paid 350 plus tips (that's up to you), it included a hair cut too! Nice huh? I cant remember which salon exactly. I had it done in TST. have fun!

miss_puff 18 yrs ago
Wow it sounds serious like a surgery. Honestly saying I've never thought of it... Good to know. Thanks for sharing! My hair is long and healthy. No side effect so far. Hair styling should be fun!!

blabla 18 yrs ago
thanks very much for this this - it is very informative. i have spoken to my doctor and although he said there shouldn t be any problems he recommended i should wait until after the baby is born...thanks again

sheep 18 yrs ago
Just a Question for you all, ive got coloured hair if i were to have my hair straightened wouldnt it damage my hair?

miss_puff 18 yrs ago
Douglas - sorry if i offended u.. pls dun take it personal.

Sheep- ur supposed to get ur hair straightened before getting color. cox it's gonna change ur hair color...

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad