Looking for excellent piano teacher

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by GlobalHK 18 yrs ago
I am looking for a piano teacher for my kids (on HK Island). Anyone knows of an excellent teacher (must speak english). Someone who has the art of teaching young children, not boring and years of experience? Thank you!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Katetam 18 yrs ago
Hi ! I am a piano teacher, Canadian raised and educated. Unfortunately, I teach in Clearwater Bay area, (where I live), and also in Kowloon only.

How old are you kids? I can contact one of my friends and see if she is still taking in students.

Please PM me if you are interested.

GlobalHK 18 yrs ago
Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, I live in Mid-levels. My kids are 5, 3 and 2 but I will only have my eldest one take lessons first. I think 5 is a good starting time. Yes, please contact me at: 9866-4454. Thank you!

philharmonic 18 yrs ago
Hi GlobalHK

Just wondering if you are still looking for a piano teacher, I came back Canada around 2 yrs ago and I'm currently doing home visit piano lessons. I've been teaching over 5 yrs already and please let me know if you want more details

chillifontain 18 yrs ago
Hi, I speak fluent English and been teaching british kids for 10 years. please contact me on angelababe@gmail.com

doyler 18 yrs ago
Katetam,

Can you pm me as I would like to contact you about lessons for my 4 year old in the Clearwater Bay area.

Thanks,

msheidi 18 yrs ago
Dear GlobalHK,

My name is Heidi Mak and I have just moved from North America. In my 16 year long career, I have been a music director, supervisor and studio manager in different functions, as well as private piano teacher. I have a great deal of joy in teaching children, many became passionate with arts, win competitions, and few are currently in music schools or university in North America as music/performance majors.

My late father was an Italian opera tenor and had been a long-time vocal instructor in Hong Kong Baptist University. And music really has become second nature to me since I've had music around me since I was a baby.

I am located in Mid-levels in Hong Kong and will be happy to meet prospective students from age of 4 to adults. Please expect only English speaking instructions. Any further inquiries, please feel free to view my website www.beginwithmusic.com or email me at i.heidi@hotmail.com. Best wishes!

Heidi

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad