what’s on Happy Valley!

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by nealiou 10 yrs ago
Referring to the question in the video, the answer is YES. Sarika’s voice is like music to my ears. Love her!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbcyHKSwNZo

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
maything 10 yrs ago
This week’s Happy Wednesday is a must watch! It’s about the next top model and we gonna have a lot of great clothes and gorgeous people to look at! Must check this out now!

It’s sponsored by D-mop that means it’s gonna be stylish and young and energetic, I love it!

Oh my god oh my god! So many hot guys there!!!!! I shouldn’t have missed!!!

Looks like Justin will be sad and jealous those guys

I think Sarika is comparable to a top model!

Well she’s not tall enough but she’s really pretty.

Justin, JEALOUS!

But I don’t understand… why the daughter of the jockey can be that tall? I bet they should be shorter in their genes?

Even someone’s short one can still be fashionable! Look at the winner Sukie, I think she’s definitely charming!

Is that a must? All the pretty girls got a sore voice…this Sukie…Cecilia Cheung…

So now you guys know, racecourse is not only about horse racing but also a lot of fantastic events! Say this top model show… simply fantastic!

Go, go, go! I think Kimberly the daughter of the jockey is very nice in person. I like her.

Me too! Sometimes it’s good to look at more than Sarika…

The theme of this event is actually “Fashion”!

Yea you missed that. There’s art-jamming too.

Let’s go follow Ankie… I mean not only her arts but also her luck! She won quite a lot of money, haha!

Seriously I can’t connect the word fashion with Justin.

But Carl is good. Amazingly charm!

Towards the end of the video we can see Natalie’s boyfriend! They are kissing, and he’s handsome.

It looks a fruitful night… they also got band performance here together with all those shows!

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad