Feedback on baby class in Singapore.

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Mrs Miggins 18 yrs ago
I currently take my baby to "My Gym" in HK. We are moving to Singapore in January. I am looking for feedback on the My Gym in Marina Square, Singapore. My son currently attends the Waddlers class. What are the facilities like? How are the leaders of the class? Is it generally a well run class? Is there a mixture of nationalities in the class? Is there a waiting list like htere is in HK?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Wheelymate 18 yrs ago
Hi Mrs M,

Welcome to Singapore (soon)!

Sorry, I have actually never heard of My Gym. But I googled it and based on official website, it's locations are at Woodlands and Marine Parade, not Marina Square. Big difference as Marina Square is city centre compared to Marine Parade (nearer to East Coast). Not sure if this affects your decision based on where you're planning to stay.

But I can comment on other gyms. My bub used to attend the JWT Gym at UE Square - we loved it but unfortunately had to stop because we moved away from that area and just didn't make sense for the longer journey for a 45 min class. There is a mixture of nationalities in the class and you get to meet lots of other mums..some friends shared that for some other gyms, it's usually the helpers who take their kids there so might not be ideal if you are hoping to meet other mummy friends through the gym class.

Not sure how it works in HK but most baby gyms offers trial classes before you make the decision to sign up for a full-term.

Good luck and ask away if you have more questions on SG! :)

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad