Dating scene for single western women

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Dutch 19 yrs ago
I am a fun loving 40 year old single woman considering taking a job in Hong Kong. I am seeking advice about the dating scene in Hong Hong. Is it easy to meet men out there for long term relationship potential? What is the dating scene like? It is an important issue for me - I don`t have a partner or children and would seriously reconsider moving out there if it meant my options for meeting someone are minimised. Any advice anyone?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Shian 19 yrs ago
there are a huge amount of single men in Hk however the majority of men seem to prefer women of "asian persuasian'. Most western couples here have relocated here together otherwise the msority of single men are with young asian women. I'm sure there are some single western guys here who are still interested in western women though. Have a look at the mmeting place thread here on asiaxpat, that dhould give you an idea

amwahba 8 yrs ago
I'm also a single foreigner here attacking the 40's and also considering taking a job in hk beside my main b2b trading business. Would love to have a chance to know more about you and we can also share some ideas together since we have the same targets.

Text me plz for further chat 56227120

Rgrds

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad