Horizon Plaza - Ap Lei Chau

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Blitzing 17 yrs ago
Is there a website or directory for Horizon Plaza?

I would like a list of all the shops (with individual websites if possible).

Any ideas?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Blitzing 17 yrs ago
Thanks. I looked there but I could only find a few advertisers - not a complete list of shops.

I am particularly wanting to find out whether there are any kitchen shops there selling appliances i.e. hobs, hoods.

hkchoichoi 17 yrs ago
even the directory AT horizon plaza itself isn't that comprehensive unfortunately. It is worth a trip though - provided you want furniture, as there are a variety of things to look at. Be prepared to wait for a lot of elevators and have a bit of a "digging" mentality.

Claire 17 yrs ago
On the YP, under a search for furniture, some 18 shops come up in HP. A search for electrical appliances comes up with zip.

crj 17 yrs ago
I don't recall any shops selling stoves or large appliances like that...

Goloh 17 yrs ago
I Googled a few variations and didn't see any website specific to that building. But I agree, and strongly suggest a trip there to see first-hand what's for sale. Actually it's sort of fun to poke around. Start at the top and work down.

qvong 17 yrs ago
Blitzing..let me save you the trip. I've been to Horizon Plaza plenty of times..there is not a speciific shop there that sell stoves or large appliances or any as I recall and I have walked from the 28th floor all the way to the first. Better off going to Fortress, WingOn, Sogo etc.

Horizon is basically furniture, carpe, interior designers, leather sofa,outdoor furniture shops and a few clothing outlets etc. Unfortunately they do not have a websites as I don't believe it's like a mall runned by a corporation but a warehouse with a bunch of people who lease the floor to sell their furniture. Some of the larger shops have their own website however. But it is a pain when you want to know what's there before you take that trip out there.

Good Luck!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad