Any Kinko's-Type places in Hong Kong?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ilovecc 17 yrs ago
I'm looking for somewhere (preferably in Central or TST) like Kinko's where they can do some document output, and printing/binding etc. with some PC's so that some last minute editing/updating can be done on the spot.

I know of the small mom/pop stores who do binding etc. = thats not what im looking for. Also, i don't want to use one of those full fledged business centers.

Does anyone know of a place such as this?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
AYM 17 yrs ago
I think there is a Xerox Centre on Ice House Street in Central which does this but the cost is not cheap. There is also a similar shop on the ground floor of Lippo Centre in Admiralty but I can't remember the name.

ilovecc 17 yrs ago
I tried the one in Lippo Centre Admiralty - It's called Alpha Graphics. Its like Kinko's but around 4 x the price....

The one in Ice House Street was called Lemon, but apparently it's closed down...must have been a..umm, lemon?!

Claire 17 yrs ago
The question has been asked and answered numerous times. If you have access to the Internet, I suggest the following:

1. Try a search on this website.

2. Look in the Y.P.

If you don't have access to the Internet, look along Queen's Road C, around and west-bound from the gents' underground toilets.

ilovecc 17 yrs ago
Umm....thanks Claire.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad