where to buy cheapest bags shoes ang clothes

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by pinkyRn 16 yrs ago
hi,

it is my first time to go to sz and i would to know where exactly to buy the cheapest but branded bags, clothes and shoes and even walmart shop...plz help me for the location thankz

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
kjshek 16 yrs ago
hello pinkyRn,

Just go to Lowu and visit KK shop ( 3rd floor ) for branded quality items or the 5th floor. The sales are very nice. But for good quality bags iit will be a bit costly.

Enjoy shopping!

Highlander 16 yrs ago
The branded bags are on the 5th floor. The bags are usually kept under closed door. You have to ask them. I iwll be going there sometime in mid of May. If you want to come along, please let me know.

m3sgw 16 yrs ago
Hi,

Are the good quality bags in this shopping centre? Have you bought any and if so have they lasted?

kjshek 16 yrs ago

Yes, i did bought in the 5/f. Actually Im a regular there. They only sell good quality. Im still using the bags up to now... although, i keep on changing for latest style. If your interested, let me know and I will give you the shop no. and contact person.

Cheers!

sk76 16 yrs ago
Can you pls post the details of the shop/contact here???

Adonie 16 yrs ago
A word of warning from a former mainlander... the highest end and most well known designer brands are most likely to fakes, despite how real they look, in fact, are very well copied, and the trick of ?made in China labels (as Europeans now know to spot made in Italy or France as fakes, the producers now exclusively use made in China labels). Chloe, Marc Jacobs, and the like are the most ubiquitous of the fakes in both clothing and bags, for some reason. NEVER pay more for a "designer" than you would for a cute vinyl bag. Remember, if you pay too much, you raise the economic climate for every other non-Asian. What is a fair price where you are from is not a fair price in China.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad