fake designer bag shop??

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Sashimi Girl 16 yrs ago
there was a place on queens rd central that sold very good quality fake bags. but i just went there a few days ago and it had been cleared out??!! anyone know of where else to go? or where did this shop go? seems ridiculous to post any info on a public forum but if anyone has any leads... please PM me! thanks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
ldsllvn 16 yrs ago
ah, but it was so much easier when it was in Central - yes, am missing it too! I had her phone number somewhere but cant find it now - if I do - will find out what happened and let you know

Sashimi Girl 16 yrs ago
oh yes! they gave out a business card every time you made a purchase. i am sure i have the number somewhere at home too. must find!

Shoe Girl 16 yrs ago
If you're talking about the lady named Jenny, she was raised recently by the police and has moved to D'Aguilar Street in Lan Kwai Fong, just by the California Building.

Sashimi Girl 16 yrs ago
is that her name? jenny? i don't know. but it was the one on queens rd central opp H&M. anyway, i will head over there today. thanks! :)

Digital Blonde 16 yrs ago
I don't think Ed is going to be too keen on aiding piracy, and if you do want to continue buying fakes, the posting of names and addresses is not going to do any favours

ldsllvn 16 yrs ago
yes! that was Jenny! Shoe girl could you pls pm me where she is now? thank you

Red Fish 15 yrs ago
Hey gals, can you please send me details how to find Jenny's shop? thanks in advance.

miss stella 12 yrs ago
Does anyone have the contact details for "Jenny's" handbags now? I know she has moved from lanes. Thanks

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad