The Number One Site for Professionals and Executives in Hong Kong  | Hong Kong’s Number One Property Site  | Hong Kong's Number One Classifieds Site
Hong Kong
Please select your city
Wednesday, 9/3/2014

second hand furniture

POSTED BY dave edwards (6 yrs ago)

I have just moved to Hong Kong and need to furnish my home, a friend mentioned that there are companies in HK selling and renting second hand furniture which will suit me great, we have to move again in 6 months and I don’t want to spend a fortune, does anyone have the contact info for a company offering this type of service? Also I am looking for a good motorcycle shop to service my R1, are there any around Gold Coast/Tuen Mun?

#1 POSTED BY kardi08 (6 yrs ago)

A good place to start would be the cloassified section on this website.
Also search the Advice forums threads for second hand furniture threads.

#2 POSTED BY Ed (6 yrs ago)

http://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/classifieds/

#3 POSTED BY Totty (6 yrs ago)

I know of a mechinic, not local, but he would come and collect your bike to service.

Additionally, i have a desk for sale if interested?

#4 POSTED BY raffaella (6 yrs ago)

i m moving out from hong kong , so if you want i have furniture to sell,
contact me at raffaella@gethk.com.hk

#5 POSTED BY wolfwagner (39 days ago)

my suggestions could be helpful. I bought few pieces furnitures from one of the shops in Shanghai selling chinese furniture. if i remember clearly, its web-site name is www.easterncurio.com who has lots lots of furnitures for selling. but very regretfully, i sold my furnitures in Kowloon apartment. hopeful, it will be good choise for you!

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.