West Coast Swing

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Cali-Girl 15 yrs ago
Does anyone know where I can take West Coast Swing dance lessons in Hong Kong?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ed 15 yrs ago
Moved to living in hk

atlasbound 11 yrs ago
Hi, is this post still active at all? I'm not moving back to HK but I visit on a semi regular basis (I tend to have a yearly visit to see my family). I'm an all-star level dancer and I do teach WCS. I'm available for lessons if you'd like. I'm also looking for any social dancing I can find while I'm there this year around Thanksgiving time.

thanks.

ceciliachan 11 yrs ago
Hi Atlasbond, are you still coming to HK regularly? I want to learn west coast swing and there is NO lessons available in the whole city! can you believe that? I started learning latin and standard dances last year at california and I wish to get into social as well, can you help?

atlasbound 11 yrs ago
Hi! Sorry, I've been away from the message boards for a while. I just recently booked plane tickets for Hong Kong for Dec 1 - 14. I will be in Japan from Dec 4 - 10, but I will be free for private lessons and workshops on any of the other days. My schedule's wide open as I have no solid plans at the moment. Let me know! I'd love to work with you. I hope the wcs scene starts growing a bit more out there.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad