Where to buy life jackets for kids?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ldsllvn 14 yrs ago
I know you can get them in Yacht club but there is also a store in Wan Chai (I think) somewhere where they are cheaper apparently? Would anyone know where it is? Many thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Slammy 14 yrs ago
You could also try wandering around Ap Lei Chau Main Street where they have lots of marine shops.

Make sure you get the ones with the neck support so that if a child falls into the water, their head is out of the water and they're floating on their back.

190k 14 yrs ago
Also with a crotch strap so when they fall it they don't slip through bottom of the jacket

ldsllvn 14 yrs ago
thank you all - i was just asking about where really... I am ok with what they should look like!

community advice 14 yrs ago
Neil Pryde Pro Shop in North Point 2736-3717 and Jordan 2771-9195 are specifically listed on our database as selling children's size life jackets

Bunn's 188 Johnson Road 3422-3322 stock levels variable but do sell children's sizes

Community Advice Bureau

190k 14 yrs ago
Harry Lo's Pak Sha Wan Pier sai Kung

NZlawyergirl 14 yrs ago
I bought my one from Wing On in Central. Not too expensive. Also Bumps 2 Babes have them.

ldsllvn 14 yrs ago
Telemundo, yes! That's what I am after, thank you! I don't think bumps to babes has proper sailing ones lawyergirl? Yellow ones w neck support etc..

Slammy 14 yrs ago
Oh you mean that sailing shop in Wanchai.

http://www.sky-international.com/

Why don't you call them first to check the price and then compare with yacht club, because they are just another sailing outlet like the yacht club - not necessarily cheaper either.

ezkirk 9 yrs ago
I would try Sky International first, they are actually an independent company and not run by any club so you will find the prices better than the club shops! have a look at some of their products here: www.sky-international.com

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad