Picture framers?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Uk-Girl 14 yrs ago
Coudl anyone recommend a good framing service that is reasonably priced?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Thames 14 yrs ago
I suppose it depends on what you call reasonably priced, but do a search on this forum for previous posts on the subject and you should find the info you're looking for already here. There are also quite a few posts which might help with regard to your other posts about shoe makers and relocation firms.

sistim 14 yrs ago
Yes, Mongkok and Jordan- will try find the card for one my friend uses, she makes those shadow box things. Shenzhen is cheaper, if you can be bothered. I go to Michael at Shenzhen You hao Art Gallery, 3115, 3/F, Lo Wu CC. At the top of the escalator at the far end of the atrium.

Lurcher 14 yrs ago
Stanley Market does picture framing too.

Slammy 14 yrs ago
There are tons of picture framers in Wanchai, if that's closer to you. Take a walk down Queen's Road East, from Hopewell Centre towards Pacific Place.

There's also two places next to Southorn Playgroup, just near the Johnston Road MTR Wanchai exit.

Shoe Girl 14 yrs ago
I've used a guy in Central, near the junction of Lyndhurst/Wellington/Pottinger Streets and he's quite reasonably priced and I've been happy with him.

vanchan 10 yrs ago
For the record, on Kowloon side, you can try:

Luen Kwong Glass Picture Frame

Hang Fook Bldg

26-30 Shanghai St

Jordan

fluffyzebra19 10 yrs ago
Or you could go to Ikea and frame it yourself. Depends on how much you're willing to spend!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad