Cadbury Eggs Where?!?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by sellmystuffhk 13 yrs ago
Has someone in HK been on a mission to clear out every shop in HK of Cadbury Cream Eggs? I picked up one pack a week back at my local Park n Shop and have gone back to get more - but cleared out. And ever store I have been in since! If anyone has spotted the buggers please let me know.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
maz27 13 yrs ago
I hate them myself but have been told they are on sale at PnS Cyberport for some cheap price of 4HKD also usually find them in Olivers quite easily or 360. Not been out looking for them yet as my children got a good supply from our UK visitors recently.

Susie1 13 yrs ago
I have also seen them in Welcome, the ones with caramel filling, bought 2 of the three packs, one egg a day for 6 days! not enough, can't find any more Sad.

abalonely 13 yrs ago
Marketplace by Jasons, Telford Gardens (Kowloon Bay) have the packets of mini Cadbury Creme Eggs.

sellmystuffhk 13 yrs ago
Found them! North point park n shop supercentre. The big and small cream eggs and the tube of small solid eggs! Not too many left.

foxmulder 13 yrs ago
rezaie - are you for real? Or did you just escape form the loony bin? (Ed: see this guy's comments under "Driving Offence". Seems a question not just of "two sandwiches" short but also a chicken leg...)

axptguy38 13 yrs ago
Surprised Ed hasn't banned him yet... Has everyone done their civic duty and pressed "Report Abuse"?

sellmystuffhk 13 yrs ago
Regularly!

axptguy38 13 yrs ago
You have a point foxmulder. :)

Ed 13 yrs ago
banned

Starbucks2 13 yrs ago
Olivers don't have any creme eggs. Any update on where to fine them now??

Starbucks2 13 yrs ago
Bummer. In fact went to Olivers today and they have hardly any eggs left at all! Am looking for Cadbury anything now but especially individual wrapped ones for an easter egg hunt. Sigh, will have to try City Super, Great or Three Sixty.

sellmystuffhk 13 yrs ago
Believe it or not, I found some near the checkout at Mannings in Causway bay below Franc Franc. Still the best bet is to hit a Park n Shop in a 'local' area - like where I found in Noth Point.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad