Mongolia Travel Advice

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by lisasalo 13 yrs ago
Looking to do a trip to Mongolia this summer. Any advice on reputable travel/tour companies that have English speaking guides? I want to do a travel/tour package.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
redhook 13 yrs ago
I started going to Mongolia in 2006 when the boom was just starting. At that time the Shangri-La and Hyatt chains were starting construction on their hotel projects. They are probably the most established hotel brands there, why not check with them and see what they have available for you.

pauled 13 yrs ago
I travelled to Mongolia last summer with the family (two girls aged 13 and 16) and we had a great time. Went by train from Kolwoon to Beijing, then train to the southern Gobi for a few days in a Ger camp. Train then to Ulaanbaatar and stays at Ger camps in the area. The whole trip was organised through Monkey Shrine who were excellent and the guides we had were first class - highly recommended. www.monkeyshrine.com for more info.

tsogtoo 12 yrs ago
Hello. If you need help in mongolia. please inform me. I will give you all information you need in mongolia. in Mongolia there are many travel company. you can find guide who speaks english. it is no problem

or you can ask more information by email. tsogtoo_dash@yahoo.com

chaolu 12 yrs ago
am local inner mongolia,china .ethnic guide , if you need my help visit www.tournmg.weebly.com am special on groups

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad