Moving from Hong Kong back to Manila

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by clarkg 13 yrs ago
Hi guys, I know this is an off-topic on this thread but I couldnt find any that I can post my querries.. so here goes..

I'm leaving for Manila end of this year and I would like to bring all my hk's stuff with me back to Manila, like massage chair, tv, printer, desktop computer, clothes, etc. but not the bulky ones like bed and clothes drawers and tv rack. anyone can suggest a reliable but not so expensive mover? Sea freight movers would be ideal i guess since it's not as expensive as air freight movers. thanks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
community advice 13 yrs ago
Some further options for you to consider:-

> The Baggage Company

Tel - 2976-9877

Web - www.the baggagecompany.com

Email - enquiry@thebaggagecompnay.com

Gen-Ex Cargo International

Tel - 2343 - 4307

Web - genexcargo.com

Email - info@genex.corp.com.hk

Info - Primary focus on the Phillipines

Hope you find these options helpful.

maryland 13 yrs ago
I also have an interest in this topic and was about to post something similar, however I want to send some bigger household items back to the Philippines.

My main concern is the potential problems at the Manila end (maybe perceived not actual) and wondered if anyone has any other recomendations for shippers who have well managed the Philippine end of the transaction? To my understanding even taking cost out of the equation the major players are only as good as their Manila operation!

I am only sending a small qauntity of items which will not warrant a whole container.

Thanks

clarkg 13 yrs ago
@beancurd.. actually i've tried Afreight.. I don't have any problems while shipping with them but when shipping oversize boxes or oddsize, they seem to be expensive. Now i'm trying Amazing Speed, which is just opposite their office at Worldwide. Their biggest box is bigger by a couple of inches than Afreight's. But it's my first time to ship with Amazing, so hope everything goes well in Manila end.

@C Advice.. thanks for the recommendation.. will try asking them for quotes. thank you.

@maryland.. The time I was shipping with Afreight, They will take care of customs/duties in the Philippines, since their price or most of the price quoted by movers in HK are door to door. So meaning they ship it directly to either your house or office without additional payment when it arrives at your door in manila.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad