Leaf Blower

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by midwife 13 yrs ago
We have a large tree in our kindergarten and it is dropping leaves each morning. We have been sweeping the leaves but now the weather is getting hot it will be so much easier to blow the leaves into a corner of the yard for collection.

Where can I get a leaf blower or leaf vacume sucker? And for those who are familiar with them, what if the leaves are wet from rain? we can rake them and sweep them but how efficient is the blower when the leaves have been rained on? Any idea where I purchase one? thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Susie1 13 yrs ago
I am familiar with leaf blower/vacuum's, we have one at our home in Spain, and found it quite good for clearing the garden, we did use it for damp (not soaking wet) leaves, then empty the collection bag straight away, to prevent mould.

I am not sure where you could get one in Hong Kong, maybe ask at the gardening section where they sell mowers in Wing On, they may be able to get one on special order.

I googled 'leaf vacuum hk' and alibaba have them, but you have to buy quite a lot, it might be worth contacting one with an HK flag against it and ask if they would sell you just one, if you have transport you may be able to collect from the local HK factory/dealer.

It is always difficult to get some garden equipment in Hk, because a lot of people don't have gardens, so the market here is not good, Ironic when a lot of the stuff is made for bulk export! Good luck.

midwife 13 yrs ago
Thanks Susie1, A friend just picked one up in Sham Shui Po for me. It is a good brand - gardenia (I think) and will blow and then has a vacume to clean up - two in one. All sorted now thank you.

Susie1 13 yrs ago
Wonderfull!!

jkp121 10 yrs ago
Can I ask where is Sham Shiu Po they managed to find one as I also need to buy one

many thanks

midwife 10 yrs ago
I actually don't need it any more so please pm me if you are interested in picking up a good second hand one

SK Couple 10 yrs ago
I'm looking for a leaf blower. That address in Sham Shui Po would be useful, if the second hand blower has gone!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad