Car Vinyl Wrapping

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by rmgthatsme 12 yrs ago
Does anyone know of a reliable car vinyl wrapping service in Hong Kong, preferably New Territories or Kowloon. I mean the service where you can get interior or exterior car panel wrapped in long lasting plastic material to simulate e.g. carbon fibre or various paint finishes. See lots of service garages and body shops but not much customisation of interiors. Thanks for any info/insight you may have.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Timtams 12 yrs ago
I'm looking for one as well.. if you find one let me know!

rmgthatsme 12 yrs ago
Well I did locate one in Tai Wai in the New Territories. I am having the car repainted and he will arrange to have the vinyl wrapping done for me. Pricey though at $2,800 for the centre console (complicated shape) and gear lever surround + 2 interior armrests (simpler shape). Will be in a carbon fibre pattern but have no idea on the work quality. Will be done completed within 2 weeks. You may wish to give me a memory jog in a couple of weeks on this thread and I can give you an idea on what I think and even some photos if you like OK? Cheers

Timtams 12 yrs ago
who is your guy in tai wai?

rmgthatsme 12 yrs ago
Garage is called Piralli Auto. Guys name is Ken Hau

Mainfocus 12 yrs ago
Yes. There is a company name call Vibrant which is located in Shum Shui Po.Kln,.

neat Hand Craft. the Vinyl a from europe and usa as i know

Here is the website. Check that out!

www.vibrant-wrap.com

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad