Cheapest Latisse?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Christelita 12 yrs ago
Where to get genuine Latisse at cheapest price in Hong Kong? I remember seeing an ad of some beauty clinic offering it at HKD1000 but cannot find that ad now and even Google refuses to give me any usable results?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Christelita 12 yrs ago
OK replying my own post then - checked out one beauty clinic where they sold it at HKD1200 per bottle. Then went to my local pharmacy and asked for Lumigan eye drops. Got a bottle for HKD280 and some tiny calligraphy brushes from nearby shop. Since the active ingredient is the same, and Lumigan comes with a warning that darkening of the iris and darkening, thickening and lengthening of the eye lashes may occur as a side effect, I guess this could do the trick... will post in a few weeks time about the results.

Christelita 12 yrs ago
Two words: it works!

My lashes definetely grow darker now, and have had not side effects at all. First bottle still feels at least half full so it will last another month or so I think. Let's see around July how long my lashes have gotten after the full 4 months treatment... (now why would anybody pay 4 times the price when cheaper option is available and works identically...)

KKHL 10 yrs ago
Hello Christelita, how did the lumigan drops go? Are you still using it? Have you had any negitave side effects?

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad