Old Furniture Removal

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by mortal_kinetics 12 yrs ago
Hi there,

I need to get rid of a queen sized bed and mattress, does anyone know how to get rid of bulk items in Hong Kong?

Any numbers I can call to have it disposed of.

Cheers,

David

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ed 12 yrs ago
http://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/classifieds/

community advice 12 yrs ago
Warehouse Removals tel; 9125 2611 provide a dumping service.

ukex 12 yrs ago
I used him for dispose my old sofa and queen size bed and small stuff, Here is contact, 62336029 Fed.

&&& 12 yrs ago
I passed by Cheung Lee St, CHAIWAN and see they take used furniture such as Queen Beds, Wall Units. Free of Charge. All items taken with no questions asked. There is parking in front. It's one block from mtr.

mortal_kinetics 12 yrs ago
Thanks for all the great advice everyone. I used TradeWinds to dispose of the bed, but wish I'd known about the place in Chai Wan first. TradeWinds number is 94899979. They're quite reasonably priced.

PetitePB 11 yrs ago
Hi,

Does any one know the contact number of the Chai Wan, Cheung Lee st. contact who collects the old furniture?

Many thanks in advance for your help!!

&&& 11 yrs ago
It's a collection centre. They don't do it for you. You have to find a van and driver to pickup. I may be able to link you to one reasonably priced van driver, run by a non profit. PM me.

Hobnobs 11 yrs ago
Hi

Just came across this ad, could you please let me know the location of the shop in Chai Wan I have a mattress and a tv stand.. Need to move out this friday so appreciate your prompt reply thanks

nitasuzanne 10 yrs ago
Hi,

I've just had a Queen size bed picked up from Ikea and delivered to Gold Coast. It required assembly also since it was the final item in stock and a display model. I've just come home to see my bed, perfectly assembled and with all packaging removed without my having to take boxes etc to the basement. Simon, manager/owner of Skyeagle Logistics Services is superb. This is the second time I've used his services. The first was over a year ago when I first moved to HK and had two large Italian leather sofas delivered. His quote was much cheaper than elsewhere and he and his team were most helpful, efficient and professional. My endorsement is a legitimate record of excellent service . Simon's number is 23200007 0r 69089063.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad