alternative to zuji?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by timber 12 yrs ago
Does anyone know of a good alternative to zuji? you used to pop in your details and get a list of options and prices showing the FULL price including taxes, surcharges etc.

Now you just get the 'airline' price and you have to select the flight and add it to your basket to get the full price. really annoying, not to mention time-consuming.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
timber 12 yrs ago
Thanks! I'll have a look at those.

timber 12 yrs ago
I'm confused. Someone wrote a reply to my question, listing some alternative websites, but now the reply has been removed. Why?

Does anyone else know of websites where you can get flight price info that includes all the surcharges? I have to book several flights in the autumn. if there really is no such website available, can you recommend a travel agent (not zuji)?

Lugan 12 yrs ago
Kayak

TKO648 11 yrs ago
If anyone has a good alternative to Zuji, please let me know.

After the umptieth bad experience with them I'm fed up - crap or no service - e-mails remain not or poorly answered, good luck getting through their hotline (7min wait has been the quickest!).

My last ordeal, this month, took me 3 weeks before getting some kind of answer though I ended up contacting the airline directly myself for a proper answer (phone picked up in 5 seconds, problems solved in 5 minutes).

Sigh. Any alternative, most welcome.

timber 11 yrs ago
Kayak is good for finding out the full price but sometimes you are linked through to a site where the price is higher. It also gets confusing because some specials are available very briefly or may not show up.

This may sound old fashioned but I've found the easiest thing is to use a travel agent (I've been using United Travel). They take over the headache of finding the best price and route. In the three flights I've booked in the last six months, they either found a cheaper flight than I saw on Kayak, or it was equivalent to the cheapest Kayak flight but was direct instead of multiple stops.

orangegirl 11 yrs ago
I've been using Flight Centre. They helped me with a really complex itinerary.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad