Fabric Sofa

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by donnali 11 yrs ago
Just moved to Hong Kong last month, I have been shopping around for nice fabric sofa throughout the month. I'm not very interested in the sofa style in Hong Kong, too bulky and the back too high. Would like to look for simple design fabric sofa in reasonable price.

Also, since the apartment in Hong Kong is very small, i would like to custom made the size so it would fit perfectly with my living room.

Any recommendations?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
jamiewat 11 yrs ago
can't agree u more...when i just relocated to Hong Kong last year, I was having a difficult time looking around for nice sofa in reasonable price, I was not interested in buying from Ikea or Pricerite, the quality too poor. And i dislike the sofa designs in the retailed Hong Kong furniture shops.

My friends recommended few shops to me and I finally got my sofa from an "online" shop called Di-mension Living. They have a showroom inside an industrial building in Quarry Bay though. Got a nice 3-seater sofa from them and i love it. Strongly recommended.

mikaelarhelger 11 yrs ago
Go to SZ, China, get it made there - they deliver too. Google furniture in Shenzhen

olivia1990_hk 10 yrs ago
Try this furniture outlet in Kennedy Town, they got some nice fabric sofas with simple design.

http://www.stockroom.com.hk/

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad