WHICH MOBILE TO GET FOR 11 YEAR OLD?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by turtlehead 11 yrs ago
We are planning to give our 11 year old child a mobile and wanted to know if anyone has a recommendation on suitable / appropriate mobile. Where I am from, we have mobile especially designed and programmed for the children and it only works for simple phone calls, messages, gps (for safety reasons) and photos. However here they only seem to have grown up version of mobiles with full function which is not necessary for our child. Anyone has good recommendation / suggestion?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
190k 11 yrs ago
You can get basic mobiles in Ap Liu Street Shamshuipo (without GPS) for about $200-300hk then get a plain top-up type sim card

JennyTalia 11 yrs ago
".......then get a plain top-up type sim card" - at a tiny discount to the face value .... but about 50% off the face value by forever buying NEW SIMcards there [and changing your mobile number].

Groupon WAS offering simple mobiles for around $168 recently.

DSC - various locations - has low priced BRAND NEW mobiles - some with DUAL SIM slots - I'd put more trust [I've used them] in their offerings & the 12 month warrantee than "cast-offs" in SSPo's Apliu Street!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad