Conduit Road / Skyline Mansion pros and cons?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Hkapt 11 yrs ago
Hello,

I am considering moving to Skyline Mansion on Conduit Road, and wondered what the pros and cons are from people who have actually lived in that area of Conduit, the end farther from the escalator? It seems green, quiet and pleasant but also far from markets/supermarkets. I also wonder if it will be convenient to get to work (in Central); the walk seems quite long, and not sure how many taxis and minibuses (with seats!) run there.

Does anyone have views on Skyline Mansion in particular as well?

Thanks in advance!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
VeneraS 11 yrs ago
Hi, I've moved in apt on Conduit Road, the Icon recently and so far loving it in a sence that it's not crowded and serence, as much as it can be in HK. Buses on Robinson road will take you anywhere on an island. GMB will easily take you from Conduit road to Central. The only disadvantage is going back from Central. Buses go only from IFC mall. In general, I'd say it's wonderful here on Counduit rd. Good luck!

Hkapt 11 yrs ago
Thanks VeneraS. From 51 Conduit think that Robinson is a bit far for catching a bus, but it sounds like getting to work at least wouldn't be hard. A few folks have mentioned that it's hard to get back after work ... Something to think about. Thanks a lot!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad