Prostitution in some China hotels

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Ed 11 yrs ago
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-24487270

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
PV2013 11 yrs ago
Almighty God, to purify (all of us) our consciences by the daily visitation.

Whitemischief 11 yrs ago
Come on, this is not news at all, this is "OLDS" I have been travelling to China for business for 20 years, check in to your hotel go to your room, and the phone starts to ring, it's some HO, in the lobby, the check in staff pass on all the info on single men, irrespective of race or nationality. I have stayed in all hotel chains and grades of hotels, it happens everywhere.

If the hotel has a Karaoke facility, its yet another flesh shop, the Chinese host or clients representative herds the business guests into a session of KOK and booze after dinner, soon the trolls are herded in for the guests to take their pick, usually the hostess fees are paid by the host, the guest pays the extras for the "Happy ending" in the hotel room, ditto for the massage facilities run by the hotels, it's a complete racket!

gaz_hayes 11 yrs ago
Not only that but it's considered very rude or they think you are gay or have something psychologically wrong with you when you don't want a girl, especially since everyone knows that 'western guys are far more open than chinese'.

Loyd Grossman is Miss Venezuela 11 yrs ago
I was surprised when I heard it on the World Service - though he was talking about 'western' hotels. Shocked that it could be counted as news. It's a bit like saying alochol is for sale in the UK.

woods99 11 yrs ago

When I first moved to HKG in the seventies, prostitution was rife in Hong Kong, too. I know it is fiction, but read "The Honourable Schoolboy" for a bit of a look at life before that.

There is no doubt that, in the early days of the population explosion following the PRC takeover, jobs and money were scarce, and many families relied on a daughter walking the streets.

Prostitution exists in wealthy economies, but it is rife in less wealthy ones.

Whitemischief 11 yrs ago
gaz_hayes, heres a tip for you, when they bring in the "HAT FULL OF HO's" always choose the mamas an, she cannot neglect her duties, it creates a huge problem, she may allocate you someone, but tell her you are waiting, and constantly send your nominated nymph to find her, eventually they get pissed off and the nymph gets seconded to other duties.

tradingpostasiaexpat 11 yrs ago
Grossman - as always, your comments are spot on.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad