Furniture refinishing contractor needed

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by MichelleL 10 yrs ago
I have a dining table, and its top only needs to be refinished. Does anyone know of a contractor who does such furniture repairs? It would be great to have it picked up, but the work can also be done in my home.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
RS1234 10 yrs ago
I can do it for you. Is it made of wood?

MichelleL 10 yrs ago
It is made of cherry wood. It has a flat surface for its table top. Maybe we can chat/whatsapp 54114546.

jadeson 10 yrs ago
did you managed to someone to refinish your table top as i am currently looking to refinish my office table. ANy help will be greatful

ceeh 10 yrs ago
jadeson, try Jimmy Lee. Mobile 9327 7613. He's just finished work for me and have to say he is excellent and not expensive. He's a one man band so you may have to wait for a window in his calendar as he's fairly busy.

MichelleL 10 yrs ago
Hi Jadeson,

RS1234 did the work for us, and he gave a fair price and did a good job, and complied with my desire for many coats. However, if the work is done in your home, and thus workers need to come to you, it would be important if you want each coat to dry and be sanded between coats (for proper finishing) that you clarify that expectation. Number of coats, product needed, process used, if the details are important to you. Best.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad