Gold Coast???

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by luvhk 10 yrs ago
I would like to hear from ppl currently living in GC about their views living there -- I know about the transportation, but what about other things? I viewed some flats in Phase 2 and really liked it. But something felt weird. I don't think many of the flats were occupied despite what Sino reps told me. And they kept the air con on continuously despite the flats being vacant. Is there some major mold issues? Is this place a ghost town? Please enlighten me!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
mosman 10 yrs ago
Always been like that! I know someone who lives opposite the Plaza in the new development. Aegian I think it's called. Fantastic pool, the best I've seen in HK! New flats some good views too! Give it a try.

mchanghk 10 yrs ago
There are a lot of airport staff living in GC who travel, so the complex seems unoccupied but that's a good thing since you get lots of peace & quiet. A ghost town in HK is rare, appreciate you're not on top of each other.

homegirl 10 yrs ago
I've lived in Gold Coast Phase 2 and the surrounding area for over 16 years so have moved around the area a bit. I started off in Phase 2 with small kids and it was great. If your apartment has a problem then Sino will send their men pretty much straightaway however they can be total arses on other aspects such as implanting ridiculous rules, not allowing non owners to use a residents bus……

As my kids have gotten older we have moved west of Gold Coast about 2 mins up the road and have a lovely 2200sq ft looking over Harrow, 1 min from the beach with pool and we pay about $10,000 less than a 1300sq ft in Phase 2. Have a look around Gold Coast is a lovely place to live if you don't want to live in the city.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad