Help needed

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Joe1977 10 yrs ago
HI guys need some help

The bank I work for has just asked me if I am interested in moving to HK and I have got a meeting with my HR dept next week to discuss my package so I know that I am not getting ripped off I was wondering what levell I should be looking for salary wise the job I will be doing will be managing and setting up a commodity operations department

Thanks for all your help in advance

Regards

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
woods99 10 yrs ago
How big is the bank? Where is the Head Office - the first world? Do you mean commodities trading? How many staff? What would be your budget?

Would you be on a salary package with bonus?

The more I think about it, the more I think that you should really know what this job is worth - are there other similar jobs within the bank in other parts of the world? Just make an adjustment for the different costs of living in Hong Kong and the other places.

Xshoequeen 10 yrs ago
Also, if you have certain commitments that necessities you to leave HK after a while (ie Kid's education, aging parents), make your contract on limited time basis with the option to extend, hedge yourself!!!

And get a good health insurance deal. Private practice here is quite expensive and what you can do will really differ from each insurance.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad