China Visa

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ceeh 10 yrs ago
Does anyone know where the Visa office which was at the China Resource Building has moved to?

Walked past there today and the building is boarded up. Visa expired today and need to get another this week.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
community advice 10 yrs ago
You can get your China visa renewed through any branch of China Travel Services.

Community Advice Bureau

190k 10 yrs ago
Can CTS do the three year visa?

evildeeds 10 yrs ago
No one in the sane mind would go through CTS who are known for rip off pricing and no visa longer than 6 months. And they certainly cannot do the 3 year visa for PR. That is very bad community misadvice........

Anyway the China Resource Building is going through renovation, check where you have to now enter temporarily. If you do need to go elsewhere go to companies such as Forever Bright located in East TST. Cheaper, faster and longer duration vosas than CTS.

community advice 10 yrs ago
Not misadvice at all. I just had a 3 year PR China visa renewed at the CTS branch in Queen's Rd Central. There was no queue and it took the same time as from the visa office in Wanchai. If I paid any extra it was worth it for the convenience.

Community Advice Bureau

ceeh 10 yrs ago
The China visas are being issued at the building next door to the old place. 26 Harbour Road, Wan Chai. China Travel Service wanted roughly 20% more than the rate at the China Visa office.

It took me about 20 minutes to submit my application and three days later about 10 minutes to collect my Passport and visa. Just don't go right at the opening times - Get there about 1 hour later either morning or afternoon and you go straight through to the 3rd floor.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad