GoPro accessories

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by albertoeggplant 10 yrs ago
Hi all,

Can anyone direct me to a shop where they sell accessories for GoPro cameras? I've seen a few tiny displays but nothing very comprehensive.

HK island preferred if poss, but will take anywhere.

Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ed 10 yrs ago
Check the camera shops along Stanley St in Central

community advice 10 yrs ago
Try Pro Dive, 2/F, 127-131 Lockhart Rd, Wanchai. Tel 2890 4889

They sell GoPro cameras and some accessories.

Community Advice Bureau

whiterabbit852 10 yrs ago
I'd try the Wan Chai Computer Centre. That's where we got our accessories and you can go from one stand to another to check prices before choosing where to buy.

190k 10 yrs ago
There is a GoPro shop in the shopping centre next to Mongkok East Rail station

tieniefraser 10 yrs ago
I like TRIPPRO in Kwun Tong industrial centre Phase 3 , 5 th floor ...These young guys are experts and have absolutely everything on display and they are professionals and really give good advise ..They even advised me against buying some items that i do not really need for my purpose ...and that is not normal ...they are not out to just make a quick buck , they give good service ...sorry to say but i learned my lesson in Wan Chai computer centre , they really saw me coming and not having done research on my side about prices , one year ago they nailed me paying way too much, almost double !!bought accessories for more than the price of camera !!! Anyway , no hard feelings , but the TRIPPRO guys are the best .Don't waste time and money , just go there ......

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad