Washer/Dryer combo

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by gaz_hayes 10 yrs ago
Hi guys,

Probably the wrong section for this but I didn't want to put it in the tech section and not sure where else to put it.

I'm looking for a washer/dryer combo that has a ventless dryer, the kind that dries your clothes but doesn't fill the room with humidity or require an exhaust duct out the wall (who has space for an air duct in their apartment in HK!?). I've never used one of these before and was hoping for some feedback.

I've been looking online and read a lot of horror stories about these machines leaving clothes stinking like vomit, not drying clothes properly, leaving them crumpled and creased, etc etc. I also heard they aren't good in humid environments.

Does anyone have one of these things and are happy with it's performance in terms of washing and also drying? Brand/model numbers greatly appreciated.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
dasia 10 yrs ago
We've had two of the washer/dryer combinations in two separate apartments over the years. Also had one when we lived in the UK. HATE them. We ended up buying a stand alone dryer.

Using the washer and then the dryer in the one machine takes forever to dry the load AND the electricity bill is so much more than using a stand alone dryer.

Have to say though that we bought our clothes dryer about 9 years ago so the washer/dryer combination may have improved over those years.

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad