Any VPN come with Free Netflix in Hong Kong ?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by JosephineJ 10 yrs ago
Hi all, does anyone know if vpn can come with free netflix account ? i wanna watch House of Cards 2, orange is the new black, and Don Jon. Thanks in advance : )

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
daviddc 10 yrs ago
Most vpns don't come with free netflix account, but my friend uses ukustvhk.com and said the vpn comes with a free shared netflix account. This works pretty well for her. I haven't tried myself but will give it a go this weekend.

lmh2173 10 yrs ago
on the other hand, if you already have a netflix account, you can just download Hola, the google chrome VPN extension, for free, and use your U.S. netflix account that way

IrishCanadian 10 yrs ago
my netflix account was hacked and abused by a network "share" until I stumbled upon the recently reviewed movies. Very annoying......I currently have a Canadian account and while travelling I use HMA or Hide My Ass which is a very cheap and brilliant solution to protect your identity online. When I am in HK I can choose a VPN in either Canada or the USA for example and use it to log into netflix. During the world cup I was able to log into my Canadian cable TV and watch the broadcasted channels on their on-demand solution. cheers.

Aliesy58 10 yrs ago
david, thanks so much, the free netflix account of ukustvhk.com works very well for me, just watch the new episodes of netflix "Lost Girl". The cool thing is I don't need to pay extra for the netflix account. thanks

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad