Driving - Written Test

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by internalgame 10 yrs ago
Has anyone taken written test in Hong Kong recently for private car. I am about to take test and am a bit short on time, wondering if just mastering "Chapter 5 for All Drivers" which contains important bits on other road users, such as pedestrians, cyclists, bigger vehicles will be sufficient.

All and any other advise will be most welcome too.

Thanks,

Driving is not a Game.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
internalgame 10 yrs ago
Oh my dear old friend wtBhotia, you have helped me a few times in the past, I recognize your name.

Thanks for this suggestion, i believe I have gone through that test, and the Transport Dept also gave me a disk, which has a mock exam.

Problem is my test is next week and I have been too busy procrastinating, so just want to find out if to pass the test for private car + LGV (van), will one need to just master chapter 5 only? which is "Chapter 5 For All Drivers" or the whole darn yellow book the TD gave me, which is about 200 + pages I think, in small print?

If it's just chapter 5, I will be good, if the whole book, I will have to spend 500+ again and will mostly likely have to postpone my actual driving test, which is about a month from the written test.

thanks again.

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad