Guitarist/Singer looking for musicians to jam with

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by otisharley 9 yrs ago
Hi, I recently moved to Hong Kong and would love to find some musicians to play with. I have an electric acoustic guitar and amp with me and am open to different genres of music so let me know if you would be interested having a jam.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
foxmulder 9 yrs ago
Lots of places: The Wanch, Jeffe Rd, Wanchai: open mike early Sat evening til 9.00pm (sometimes 8); all Mon night is open mike night at Wanch, but you have to book a slot in advance, and you can't just get up on stage. For Mondays, book early in afternoon since slots go pretty quickly.

Monday night jam night at Orange Peel, Lang Kwai Fong - much less formal - don't need to book in advance but turn up by 9.30 and get your name on the list. Very good stage there and easier to get up and join others on stage (if you're any good, that is...)

Tuesday night: Peel Fresco, Peel Street, Soho - same arrangement as Orange Peel.

Just take your guitar - these places all have amps, drums, PA.

PM me if you want to hook up. I'm same as you: acoustic/electric, anything from rock'n roll to Kings of Leon, Ed Sheeran

Richard2000 9 yrs ago
Hey I am a drummer looking to find some people to jam with. If interested drop me a message at richardmurphy75@gmail.com

I recently played with a local expat cover band.

robot 9 yrs ago
Hello. I am looking for a guitarist and musicians. For more details: igorspirkin@gmail.com
Or facebook Igor Spirkin.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad