Copywriter in Hong Kong

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by davidchen1972 7 yrs ago
Hello,

My company is SME business. We need some copywriting services for our website. We tried a freelancer but were not happy with the quality and now look again.

Can you recommend some reputable freelance copywriters or should we go for a copywriting agency. We have limited budget and are looking for good value for money services.

Thank you all!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
foxmulder 7 yrs ago
Please get in touch - I may be able to help

avantiv 7 yrs ago
Hello,

I am a freelance copywriter and have prior copywriting experience in the fashion and retail sectors. I am an electrical engineer by profession, but have been freelance copywriting for websites on a need basis.
Please contact me if you are still looking for a copywriter, and if you would like to discuss this prospect further,

Best Regards,

davidchen1972 7 yrs ago
FOXMULDER, AVANTIV, thank you to reply. On the other hand, I was hoping to hear from people who can recommend good value for money copywriting services.

Numb123 7 yrs ago
Hi David,

I've had some copywriting experience with large agencies. Contact me and maybe we could work something out!

samsonight 7 yrs ago
There are a bunch of new websites such as freelance.hk that would be perfect for you to find a multilingual copywriter. You can also try Fiverr.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad