Broadband and Cable services in The Belchers, HK

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by N77 8 yrs ago
Hello!
We just moved to The Belchers on Pok Fu Lam Road and are looking at broadband, cable and fixed line plans for the house. It seems PCCW is available but expensive. Is HKBN available in the apartments here? How do the plans, costs and service compare between the 2? Is there is third option worth considering?
Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
JennyTalia 8 yrs ago
You asked ""Is HKBN available in the apartments here?"" WELL, since you live there, ain't it your reponsibility to ask the MANAGEMENT OFFICE to find out ??

Anyway: Have a look at i-Cable offerings:

I've got i-Cable TV channels, i-Cable telephone service *&* i-Cable as an ISP.

All installations co$t free - unlike the "Let's rip 'em off" Skinhead Li's Spamvigator.

i-Cable phone down the coax cable co$t$ me around $57 a month averaged over my 3 year contract. .... Beat that Skinhead !!!

And -----> don't have anyone's "superfast" internet connections foisted on you. Even the so called 1000mbps line is only "good" as far as HKIX in Chinese University..... exit to the "world" and you'll never get even a tiny percentage of that speed out to the rest of the world.

My 50mbps down / 10mbps from i-Cable works just as well as the overpriced Spamvigator's 100mbps that I dumped 4 years ago - I have no regrets - and have much more Ca$h left in my wallet each month.

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad