Folding treadmill - where to buy?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Runner 19 yrs ago
Any sugestions as to where to buy such a machine?

I'm looking for a small but sturdy folding treadmill. They are available from overseas on the internet I but would prefer to be able to buy one from an Hong Kong sports equipment supplier as I require one sooner rather than later. The one I would really like to buy is a Proform 360P folding treadmill. It's suitable for use by anyone up to 18 stones (115 kilos or 253lbs)in weight. It's advertised on the net at a price of around GBP500 excluding carriage.

Also posted this thread on Sports and Recreation.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Runner 19 yrs ago
Many thanks for the advice Moonriver but I'm sure nothing like this exists second-hand. I'm expecting to buy new and whilst I know treadmills can be bought from several local suppliers, because of space constraints I need a folding model, which will fold up against a wall when not in use. If anyone has seen anything like this on sale anywhere in HK I would appreciate being told where.

emmieyuni 10 yrs ago
If anyone is still looking to buy a foldable (small but sturdy) treadmill, please message me. I bought a small motorized and foldable treadmill from Kettler (the shop on Connaught Road next to Wing-On) a few years ago and wanting to sell at a very cheap price (like HK$1,000) because I will be moving flat soon. It is still in very good condition, and looks practically new.

Porella321 8 yrs ago
Hi EMILY UNITED,

Has your treadmill been sold? If it hasn't, I am interested to know the price for sale. Please let me know either way. Thanks.

Queenie

scorpio01 8 yrs ago
I am pretty sure she would have sold/discarded and moved on, she posted that 2 year back after all....

and funny enough, she also replied to an 11 year old post (9 year old when she posted)

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad