Optical shop with good range of Ray Ban sunglasses?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by jedili 17 yrs ago
Any addresses much appreciated preferably.

Thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
the_poor_man 17 yrs ago
The best prices for frames can be found at Fox Optical next to the escalator between Stanley Street and Wellington St. They do carry Ray-Ban but not sure of selection.

Sapphire 17 yrs ago
Decent selection (or at least there was when I bought mine a few months ago) at Time Vision Optical Co., Shop 101, 1st Floor, Great Eagle Centre, 23 Harbour Road, Wanchai. Prices are pretty reasonable also.

the_poor_man 17 yrs ago
Time Vision has great service. Prices for frames aren't quite as good as Fox...

Also, if you don't need non-reflective lenses you'll save a bundle.

Funny -- the last pair of glasses I got, I bought the frames at Fox (Mikli, $1100) and got the lenses made at Time Vision ($200). Had I bought the same pair at LensCrafters I would have paid $2500.

Candidfoto 17 yrs ago
If you don't mind a bit of traveling, you can get off at Sheung Shui train station (the one before LoWu), walk to Sheung Shui plaza, go up to the 8th floor, there are two outlet stores there. My friends and colleages usually go to the one on the right once you get off the lift (tel: 26737113), I am sure the one on the left is just as "cheap". Plenty of selections and good service, price much much lower than shops in the district.

mayita 17 yrs ago
Fox Optical has indeed v. good price AND customer service. Bought some glasses, went back to France. Had pb w. one glass during 6 month guarantee period. Send back the glasses by email to them and they changed it and sent it back to me free of Charge : that's what i call good customer service, as at that time i was still leaving in France and not planning to move to HK at all...

I'll have a look to the RayBan selection next time i go there.

mayita 17 yrs ago
Jot,

Fox Optical is probably on Cochrane St or sth like that. i've go their email : send them a mail. I think you can also ask for a quotation if you know which is yr prescription.

foxoptic@netvigator.com

justinnishida 8 yrs ago
nice....

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad