Best place to buy coffee beans?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by kbokusan 19 yrs ago
Hi, please tell me more about importing from australia.

i am from sydney and planning to start business in Hong Kong

kbokusan@yahoo.om.au

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
hkkm 19 yrs ago
That's all very nice but it doesn't really answer the original question. Where is the best place _on HK Island_ to buy coffee beans?

forest 19 yrs ago
I like their coffee whether he classifies as a master blender I don't know they have been at it long enough!Graeco Egyptian Coffee 24 Old Bailey St

forest 18 yrs ago
Oh good just went to get more stock as I was lazy when I ran out and bought Lavazza. Not the same.

talsness23 18 yrs ago
There is a Cuban store in Lan Kwai that sells very good coffee beans. It is on the upper part of D'aguilar street.

forest 17 yrs ago
The best coffee beans so far .. is still from a place in Wellington so I am placing an order online if anyone else want to add pm me.

rl06 17 yrs ago
Try hkcoffee.com

They'd only roast their beans right after you ordered.

Give them a ring or email them & see if it works for you. http://hkcoffee.com/contact.html

forest 17 yrs ago
oohh ... I'll give it a try but a few days traveling is still way better than any roasted in front of me coffee beans in HK so far.

boblam07 17 yrs ago
I have not tried the wellington place yet. Any more detail on this place.

The better way to do is try their coffee. Just call hkcoffee.com that you want to try their coffee and I'm sure they are more than willing to provide a complementary tasting to you, either various filtered coffee styles or espresso based drink.

boblam07 17 yrs ago
onemorething> Thks. No wonder!

megaton888 17 yrs ago
heard from a friend that there maybe a new place for roasted coffee beans - sourced from various places but not sure whether they roast it themselves or not. Will update when more details are available.

donkey1 17 yrs ago
Wellington does have a lot of good coffee beans. I always bought a few bags when i went there.

megaton888 17 yrs ago
Can anyone advise on the address for Crema Cafe in TST ? Street or building name ? Would like to try it out. Tks.

megaton888 17 yrs ago
Recently bought some beans (Expresso & Premium Hse Blend) from Graeco Egyptian, but found it had too much chocolatey flavor and lacked aroma.

gyro_3 17 yrs ago
Try www.lionrockcoffee.com for very fresh coffee.

boblam07 17 yrs ago
Very limited info on this lionrockcoffee indeed, ie whereabout of the roasting facilities, bean mix (pure arabica or mix with robusta).

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad