German Tutor

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by rats 19 yrs ago
I would like to improve my German, but Goethe Institute in HK can't help much.

Do you know where I can get a private teacher for learning German? How expensive can it be? HKD?/hr.? I am poor, so I want to know if I can afford that at all.

Is anyone here interested? If you do, please feel free to drop me a message.

Your reply is greatly appreciated~~~

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
sebwu 19 yrs ago
I think most language tutors charge around 300HK$/hour.

rats 19 yrs ago
sebwu, thanks for the reply!

300HKD/hour? That's it? But still a bit expensive for me (Am I too greedy??)

Anyways, if that's the price I have to pay, guess probably I have no choice but to give in.

Anyone's insterested? Please do give it a try and try to contact me. I am a very good student and it wouldn't be boring teaching me! hey, don't think I am posting a personal here :P I come here cos i am really desperate for improving my German.

Both male and female teachers are welcome. ;)

thomsenhk 19 yrs ago
Hi,

I'm a native german, and am looking for some extra income. Send me a mail and tell me about yourself, how long you have studying, what you want to focus on (speaking, writing etc.) and we could work something out.

Talk to you later

suze 19 yrs ago
I am also looking for a tutor for 3, 6 year old native english speaking girls who have alll just moved here from Switzerland and who will all move back again in 3 years. All can speak a little high German but we are looking for them to improve whilst they are here to enable them to enter the local school system when they return.

rats 19 yrs ago
suze,

you may think about sending them to swiss international school in HK. Have you heard about it?

suze 19 yrs ago
Hi yes one does attend but German was bot strong enough for the German stream so she is in International stream where she will have 1 or 2 German lessons a week, repeating what she already knows but thanks anyway.

rats 19 yrs ago
thomsenhk, just sent you a message yesterday. pls check.

Marco-Inter 19 yrs ago
Hi my name is Marc. I'm German. I just made my final exams this year. Now I'm working in HK and am looking for some extra income. If somebody want to learn or improve her/his German just write me an e-Mail at ShatinSoccer@web.de

cheers Marc!!

Nathalie 19 yrs ago
hello....nathalie my name ...im here since a year and will stay for another one....live in sheung wan and am open for some students. im originally from hamburg in germany...could serve you on the weekend or after work - around 7 would that be...have already some students ...dont charge 300HK$!!! lets check on a trial lesson how it works out and then negotiate the price! everybody who's interested: hhvshk@gmail.com !

cheers nathalie

guinness01 13 yrs ago
Hello, I would like to look for a German tutor couple times a week. Private lessons in Pokfulam. If anyone is interested to earn some extra income can you please message me? Thanks! Jennifer

Mr Gatsby 10 yrs ago
I'm looking for a German tutor for home visits for evening lessons. I could also go to a class if these were easily accessible and good value. Does anyone have any advice?

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad