Mothers Group & Friends

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Mekk 11 yrs ago
Hi All,

I was wondering if there was anyone else new to HK and a mother like myself who is look to have a coffee and compare notes on the new adventure. My children are going to attend Kellet International School and we will be living at PokFuLam. I am married and have a 8 year old boy and a 6 year old girl - orginally from Australia..but have been on the road for years due to hubbies job.

Hope this is not to creepy. When living in Sinagpore I did the same thing and met my best friend - would not have gotten through that first year with out her.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Cluck 11 yrs ago
Hi, if you haven't already then I could suggest you join the Facebook group Hong Kong Moms.... Really good way to meet new people.

I've met some great people by posting an thread basically along the same lines as what you've wrote here.

Kellett is a fab school and Pok Fu Lam is a great area to live with kids!

Good luck and welcome to HK.

Mekk 11 yrs ago
Thanks Cluck - I have not join FB HK moms, but I will do so. Thanks again, and thanks for your feedback on school and area.

droidhunter 9 yrs ago
Hi, we're a US couple moving to HK this summer and would love to hear how you managed to get your children into international school. We're so new to this, we have no idea.

And by the way, will be joining the HK facebook for moms...would love to make friends in similar situation while there.

Thanks in advance!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad