Advice on recording TV programmes

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Herr Torquewrench 9 yrs ago
Hi - can anyone advise us?
Our Video Recorder, a separate unit,bought 6 years ago,has died and we are unable to record local TVon our Terrestrialchannels or BBC programmes on our PCCW NOW channels.
Video Recordersappear to have become obselete, or at least, to have vanished from local shops.

What is likely to be our best option?We have (rather slow) Wi-Fiand, as stated,PCCW NOW.

Thanks for any helpful advice

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Slammy 9 yrs ago
My mum has a Magic TV digital recorder. I believe she bought it because she basically wanted a set-top box so she could receive digital channels and this one also has a recording function.

I think you should visit Wanchai computer centre or some computer stores and get some advice before deciding what's best for yourself?

Sam

KrisL 9 yrs ago
I saw some DVR's in electronic shops in Apliu St and Nam Cheong St in Sham Shui Po not long ago.

yyvenus 9 yrs ago
If you willing to pay $300, they can come to your home set up magic TV with your TV, NOW, cable TV, mobile & iPad. This service very important to me cos I don't know where the wires go.
I got two magic TV, one in living room, the other one in my bedroom, I can recorded programme in living room and watch it in bedroom (even I don't have NOW TV in bedroom).

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad