Anyone got a man with a van recommendation?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by CJJ_badger 10 yrs ago
Pretty much as it says in the title, does anyone have the details of a man with a van that is reliable?

Thanks,

Celine

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
aina1 10 yrs ago
Call ken with van 92005562, for moving stuff, furniture, reasonable, helpful.

Whitemischief 10 yrs ago
I have used "EASY VAN" in the past, you call a call centre and they arrange a van, it seems they have a radio network, they can contact a van in your vicinity. They calculate the the cost based on distance, the rates are good, in fact cheaper than a taxi fare. You must load and unload, you can either travel with the goods or send them with the driver, recipient must unload. The great thing is easy to doat short notice, I have called up and had a van ready rollin 15 mins.

Quick, convenient and easy.

Call 2320 0001

wvpritchard 10 yrs ago
I know a woman with a van. Her name is Janet Kong, and you can contact her at 6699-0144. I have used her for the last 7 years to help us movefurniture and take us to the airport.She is willing to help with the moving, but would need help if it requires 2 people. She also is willing to pick up and pay foryou with you paying her back on delivery.She is very reliable andher English is good enough that you know that the communication is clear. I have always called her in advance, but she has told me that she is able to contact other vans if you need one immediately. Her prices arevery reasonable. I highly recommend her.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad