English Speech Trainer

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by FrauYeeyee 19 yrs ago
Anyone knows where to find a professional English speech trainer?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
FrauYeeyee 19 yrs ago
a dialect coach! A coach for standard American or English accent.

Mighty 19 yrs ago
The Oracle, just out of interest, do you think one can obtain an accent without actually live in that place? If yes, how long will it take, you think? How about from Asian Chinese accent to a proper English one? And how much do you charge for training? tks.

Claire 19 yrs ago
To The Oracle; Do you also teach RP?

Claire 19 yrs ago
The Oracle> Just asking for someone with a rather strong (English) regional accent who is seeking to speak more like his bosses, a few of whom are RP speakers. Although I think it could appear as if he was taking the proverbial. Perhaps elocution lessons might be better for him.

Mighty 19 yrs ago
The Oracle, pity I m leaving Hong Kong now coz I m very interested in picking up a british accent. I dont like canadian / american english at all. Sometimes i even need to turn off the tv when Bush speaks (sorry to be rude but its my true feeling). I speak very good Japanese and Madanrin so I should be able to pick up the british accent as well, I think. Well I wl check when I come to see if you are still there. By the way, what do u think about Chris Patten's accent?

Meier 19 yrs ago
I am a speech and drama teacher from the UK. LAMDA trained. My expertise is in teaching correct diction and fluent delivery together with movement and mime to develop an effective stage presence. However I have a weekend slot now available and could do simple accent and diction training if nec. However it is my opinion that it takes a considerable time to change an original accent unless you are a trained actor who is familar with speech formulation. You would also need exposure to that accent and ongoing correction for some months. The correctness of language and grammar used is generally far more important than the accompanying accent.

F100 19 yrs ago
Hi Meier,

can you give me your email address?

i need a speech and drama teacher for my daughter.

thanks

Meier 19 yrs ago
Please email pettitr@netvigator.com

stanza 18 yrs ago
Oracle & Meier: Are you still available for lessons? I'm interested. Please drop me an email at cubic@artlover.com Thanks.

Xof 18 yrs ago
Oracle and Meier . I am also interested interested My adress is christophe_bouculat@yahoo.co.uk. Can you please drop me a mail Thanks

TellThereza 13 yrs ago
Oracle and Meier . I am also interested. My adress is virtuosity888@gmail.com. Can you please drop me a mail Thanks

Jo_Jo 13 yrs ago
Oracle and Meier: Hi, I am looking for a dialect coach to help improve my English accent. I am a native English Speaker from the UK and would like to lose my regional accent and speak with RP. Would You be able to assist me? Please could you provide an email address and I will contact you to discuss this with you further. Thanks.

petitnuage 10 yrs ago
Oracle, are you still giving lessons?

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad