Need a flat!!!

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by PaulLemaire2016 7 yrs ago
Hello,

I arrived in HK from Switzerland one month ago.

I have visited more than 50 flats with 17 agents on HK Island (mid levels).

I am not very exigent but so far I don't find something suitable. Most of agents show me flats that are not corresponding with my needs. (Budget 55k/month, 2 Br, Facilities...)

My family will arrive after CNY....

Do you have any tips?

Cheers

P

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
PaulHK1988 7 yrs ago
Hey there,

I may have something for you- I'm a property owner I will send you a PM

Paul

Craigconnor1 7 yrs ago
Hi Paul HK1988, if the flat doesn't work out for PaulleMarie I would be interested to hear. Sorry for jumping on your thread... am kind of in the same boat and struggling!

mlui 7 yrs ago
Hi Paulle Maire,

Welcome to HK ! Hope you are enjoying your stay in HK so far, Where in HK you are interested to live with your family ? Please share your requirements in more details, looking forward to assist you.

Marilyn

Derekng123 7 yrs ago
Hi, what kind of apartment do you want? I have a flat in Sheung Wan, new and nice decoration, close to Central. If interested, please mail me and I can send you pic and video for reference first, then site visit.

Hope you enjoy and love Hong Kong

PaulHK1988 7 yrs ago
I have a renovated 630sqft useable 2 bedroom apartment in Shiu Fai Terrace with 1 car park available (direct from owner- NO AGENCY, NO COMMISSION PAYABLE)

Shiu Fai Terrace is near Wan Chai MTR and within easy access to Central, Admiralty, Wan Chai and Causeway Bay

Message me for info/ to arrange a viewing

Ed 7 yrs ago
https://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/property/direct-owner-apartments-for-rent/

jan141 7 yrs ago
Hi Paulle,
Hope you enjoy staying in Hong Kong.
We own some nice apartments that renovation will be completed in March. The net area for each apartment is 650 sf., with 2 or 3 bedrooms, and 1 is en-suite. It's in Kowloon side, near the Olympic Station. Location is very convenient to either HK Island, the airport or Shenzhen, and it's facing to a very nice park. If you're interested, feel free to let me know.

Jan

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad