Renting a live abord boat

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Mac-010 18 yrs ago
Interesting; pls share how you get on and what you learn.

Anyone else here living on a boat; pros, cons ?.

Whats the mooring cost in DB ?.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Mac-010 18 yrs ago
Interesting. Dont like DB myself but could see myself in Aberdeen... as long as access to club facilities as well.

Ginette 18 yrs ago
When they seel a new boat like the one you mentioned above:

"60ft bondway luxury live-aboard for sale @ 4M~features 3 bdm, 2 bth, theatre room, modern kitchen & a lot more"

What is the resell value 5 years later ?

Is it easy to sell ?

Can it be rented ? I never saw ad for these.. or maybe I do not know where to look....

Thanks for highlighting these to me.

Ginette

Mac-010 18 yrs ago
Tomas; any news ?. Did you decide or get any further ?.

Dr Vegas 13 yrs ago
You could try talking to these guys. Friends of mine who are looking to sell their teak junk. It's a really lovely boat and great fun to stay on.

http://apolloduck.net/128370

Loyd Grossman is Miss Venezuela 13 yrs ago
When it comes to buying a boat, there are two happy days: The day you buy it, and the day you sell it. Unless you have deep pockets, have grown up with boats (or are going to study the exams and make a real go of it), it would probably be best to stick with a flat.

ngould 10 yrs ago
I have a junk for rent in ABERDEEN HARBOUR. It is a SHORE MOORING!!!! NO SAMPAN FEES - NO RESTRICTIONS ON LATE NIGHTS HOME - Full electric and water supply. Junk is One master bedroom and a second small bedroom. Large lounge - just been built and very new and modern. Fantastic open view into harbor- Private gangway from boat to shore and an adjacent floating pontoon. Very easy walk to bus station and quick into town.

Can E mail me ngould@hkstar.com VERY RARE OPPERTUNITY!!! Vacant very soon!!!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad