Face Painting?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Wiz Bang 15 yrs ago
just fyi - there was a recent recall of face paints

The US Food and Drug Administration is advising consumers to stop using certain cosmetic "Face Paint" items labeled as distributed by Oriental Trading Co., Omaha and manufactured by Shanghai Color Art Stationery Company Limited, Shanghai, China, Neb., due to adverse event reports of skin reactions in children.

make sure to do a blot test or something first.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
cd 15 yrs ago
you can get a nice set of Snazaroo face paints at bumps to babes for $150, and do it yourself, its very easy. Or do you know any teenagers that are artistic that could do it. my daughter did it at 17, and got $500 for 2 hours, she thought it was brilliant.

swestern 12 yrs ago
An experienced, professional and well trained face painter gives a fast and good quality face painting design with the right face paint (professional top quality face paint that specifically for use on face and skin, not just some so called face paint you can get from the fancy dress lane for $15) and tools (brushes, sponges and most importantly - glitter! I've seen some so called face painter using crafty glitter on children's faces, it contains metal so it'll scratch eyeballs). You pay what you get, really. I bet a lawyer won't be brave enough to come to a kid's birthday party to control a large crowd of kids with fun!!!

sarah jane jj 12 yrs ago
A lawyer would be too busy doing paper work to even spend much time with their family let alone other kids :( even at week-ends.

adele78 12 yrs ago
Just refreshing this post.

Adele here, from Kid Fun HK, offering face painting for your party or other event. See the photos at http://www.facebook.com/kidfunhk for some examples of my work.

You can contact me for a quote at kidfunhk@yahoo.com ...don't worry, my rates are well under 25% of what a lawyer charges per hour! :P

thanks!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad