SodaStream - available in HK?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by chinacrisis 12 yrs ago
Are the gas canisters for SodaStream available in HK?

I am trying to get one from the US, but I don't think you can bring it on a plane (compressed gas canister)

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
community advice 12 yrs ago
Thank you for contacting CAB. Wing On Dept. Store, 211 Des Voeux Road, Central, sell Soda Syphons - I believe same thing. Call 2852 1888, and email service@wingonetcom. If they sell the syphons, they must sell the canisters. Good luck

Regards

CAB - Janet

community advice 12 yrs ago
Thank you for contacting CAB. Wing On Dept. Store, 211 Des Voeux Road, Central, sell Soda Syphons - I believe same thing. Call 2852 1888, and email service@wingonetcom. If they sell the syphons, they must sell the canisters. Good luck

Regards

CAB - Janet

chinacrisis 12 yrs ago
Not the same. Please do a google search for soda stream. It is a particular brand

oliverO 11 yrs ago
If you want home carbonation machines in HK, then the product to get is

www.sodasimple.com

I have one and its fantastic....more importantly the customer service is really good.

Soda Simple & Gas cylinders for exchange are also sold at Pantry Magic in Sheung Wan & in a Nutrigent at Caribbean Coast in Tung Chung.

I am told that they will also be selling through Sports World in Discovery Bay in May too.

ticky 10 yrs ago
check out sodaloverhk on facebook page

they have sodastream products

jojojuju 10 yrs ago
Patsy House in Sai Kung refills Soda Stream cylinders

ticky 10 yrs ago
really?? how much do they charged for a refill?

many thanks!!

felix360 9 yrs ago
i bought 1 sodasimple damn machine at hong kong island , but the gas is expensive and 500bucks only can make 30 L,
so i change sodastream carbonate, cost less and but capacity is double,less then 500 but make nearly 60L

and if sosi machine have fault, u can't find anywhere to repair, why??? bco sosi wont reply your email, and the hong kong shop said they have no contact with sosi so refuse to help , and they tell the costomer council they already exchange a new one for me, what a lair, the most worst services i ever seen,

and the shop lady is bitch, lie to u and want u to pay, ok keep the money, u need it to see doctor

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad