Rugby 7s tickets released - legit?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Nieve1 8 yrs ago
I follow the official Rugby sevens facebook page and get their newsletter and haven't seen a mention of the tickets for this year being released. But, they've popped up on viagogo which is the official seller for the tickets. Are these legitimate tickets? Didn't think they would go on sale for a couple months and don't want to buy fakes.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Sapphire 8 yrs ago
We needed an extra ticket last year and used Viagogo. They are apparently the 'official seller', and I believe the tickets are legit. However, you will pay more than face value for them! I noticed that they are saying tickets are on sale now, but they're not even on sale through the HKRFU yet, so presumably they'd just take your money until they go on sale ... not sure. But last year, once tickets were actually on sale, they had lots of varying prices on their website depending on the day, and sold each day individually. Prices altered on a regular basis. To me, it makes a bit of a mockery of things when the HKRFU are supposedly trying to stamp out fake and over-priced tickets!

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad