Ball Dress

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Chazz 11 yrs ago
Would like advice on where to get a ball dress (western sizes) I have found a shop called Sparkles, I have called and messaged with no reply???. Are they still open? Can you recommend a shop with formal wear.

Thanks in advance.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Susie1 11 yrs ago
You can buy beaded ball dresses at a stall on Stanley market, they will even alter or shorten it to fit if you allow a few days before it is needed. I actually was able to collect my altered dress the same day, as they were not busy at the time, we just went to have lunch at one of the bar/restaurants, and collected it afterwards.

community advice 11 yrs ago
Sparkle Fashion moved from Pedder Building to 502 Pacific House; 20 Queen's Road Central. Tel 2524 2992, or 9195 5234 (Amelia).

You can also try the small boutiques in and around Elgin and Staunton St. Some of them have evening dresses, stock western sizes and will do alterations if necessary.

Hope that helps.

Community Advice Bureau

Divaroz 8 yrs ago
Does anyone have any information about the new location of sparkle boutique formally of peddler building then pacific house ,which has been demolished . All attempts to phone and email to ask for the current location have been unsuccessful, HELP please !

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad